Many customers are asking what is included in the new E5 license that was announced on December 1st, 2015. The E5 license introduced several new products, and since it includes everything that exists in the E3 license, I thought it would be helpful to list all 20 features here:
1. Office 365 Advanced eDiscovery
2. Customer Lockbox
3. Advanced Threat Protection
4. Delve Analytics
5. Power BI Pro
6. Skype for Business Cloud PBX
7. Skype for Business PSTN Conferencing (UNLIMITED CONFERENCE MINUTES – available now in 45 countries… Toll-Free is not yet available but when it does become available, it will be an additional per minute charge)
8. Skype Broadcast Meeting (Note: requires latest Skype for business client for all presenters) (Note: all attendees require computer audio, as PSTN dial-in is not yet available for SFB Broadcast meeting)
Note: Skype PSTN Calling is a separate add-on and is not included in the E5. However, remember that PSTN Calling is an ‘additive’ SKU that must be coupled with either E5 or a stand-alone Cloud PBX SKU).
The following 12 features are also included in the E5, as they are inherited from the E3:
9. The latest desktop version of Office (aka Office 365 Pro Plus)
10. Skype for Business Online (Plan 2) -> IM&P, Desktop Sharing, Web Conferencing, Peer to Peer Audio/Video Conferencing, (Dial-In PSTN conferencing from 3rd parties or MSFT can be added onto this E3 for $4/user/month)
11. Exchange Online (Plan 2) (Unlimited Cloud Storage)
12. SharePoint Online (Plan 2) (1TB storage per tenant, 500MB per user)
13. OneDrive for Business (Unlimited Cloud Storage per user)
14. Office Online
17. Office 365 Planner Preview
18. Azure Rights Management
19. Data Loss Prevention & Legal Hold
20. Azure Active Directory Basic
All of the above is available for just $35/user/month!
Need help with your next Office 365 Project? We can deploy all 21 features listed above for a flat rate per month. Contact us at [email protected] to learn more.